This Classically designed wood burning stove, adds a traditional sense of style to a modern or period home whilst real flames provide an inviting source of warmth. The Cottager II is highly efficient and ideal for burning wood or coal.
Wood Burning Stove Features
- Cast Iron stoves finished with a black, heat resistant paint.
- Air control for alternating burn rate
- Air wash system helps keep the inside of the glass clean, so you benefit from the full flame effect
- Simple pull handle system moves riddling grate to push soot and dirt into ash pan for easier cleaning
- Complies with the BS/En13240
- Maximum heat output 30,726 Btu/hr (approx. 9kW )
- Rotating, butterfly style flue damper & adjustable front air inlets to control rate of burn.
- Flue size: 140mm - This stove does not require a separate flu connector
- Includes heavy duty removeable grate for use when burning coal.
433 x 405 x 520 mm
Tested to En13240 standards