This Classically designed wood burning stove, adds a traditional sense of style to a modern or period home whilst real flames provide an inviting source of warmth. The Richmond is highly efficient and ideal for burning wood or coal.
Wood Burning Stove Features
- Cast Iron stoves finished with a black, heat resistant paint.
- Air control for alternating burn rate
- Air wash system helps keep the inside of the glass clean, so you benefit from the full flame effect
- Simple pull handle system moves riddling grate to push soot and dirt into ash pan for easier cleaning
- Complies with the BS/En13240
- Maximum heat output 61,452 Btu/hr (approx. 18kW)
- Flue size:167mm - This stove does not require a separate flu connector
665 x 475 x 725mm
Tested to En13240 standards